Sunday 10 February 2008

zowoco finds top quality online earners

You want your own websites ready built for you with a simple "plug & go" system that makes money for you night and day?

I've been looking online since my first blog and I feel I'd really like to highlight this product for you; it's a ready-to-go system of 150 websites for you to own all at once!

Well to be accurate, it's 150 subjects on 150 website templates, each with maybe 50, maybe 500 pages of interesting articles on that subject. And every page contains adsense ads because the whole system is, you earn when visitors click on the ads! Simple! Google pay you, it's their adsense program. You need one domain and you place all 150 subjects under this one domain, like domain.com/fishing say. I believe you also get free hosting for one year, too, as part of the package. Check it out!

How does it work uniquely for you? You embed your unique adsense number inside each sub-site. So when an ad is clicked on within your site adsense direct the commission to your account. Automation at it's finest!

Awesome! Don't be put off, all 150 sub-sites work very easily for you under the one system. There's very little for you to do: just customize the sites with a few easy clicks and away you go! A complete money making web business earning you commissions from Google's adsense program. All the sites are fully search engine optimized, you'll be glad to know!

How much would you expect to pay for a package like this? Requiring you to have absolute minimum internet expertise? I was bowled over by the price and I think you will be, too: it is $99.95 dollars, around £50 for a complete ready-to-go web business! Check it out, it will give you an idea of how easy online earning can be!
Click Here and discover how you too can easily earn money online night and day with near zero effort

I find this opportunity very exciting! Have a look at it's features and see what you think. Make yourself some notes as to what you are really looking for in an online business (what I call an Earner to keep you relaxed about earning on the internet!), and see how this matches your criteria. I feel that the opportunity to earn adsense commission money is a big step forward for creating yourself effortless income online! I especially like the totally "hands off" approach to this!

By the way, if you are wanting a website host try www.techhosting.com
I think you'll be impressed with their offer of 100GB storage space, 1000GB bandwidth and a FREE domain all for just $3.95 a month! Sounds to me like they will get a lot of my custom in the future! I currently use http://www.fasthosts.co.uk/ to host my biog site http://www.louisewoodcock.co.uk/ They did me a 2 year package for under £50 ($100). Add all these sites to your favourites!



More soon, many thanks! Yours, Louise.
Check out zowoco.com regularly for new ideas to build yourself a decent 2nd income online!

No comments:

Free online advertising